2.01.2008

You Light Up My Life

. 2.01.2008

I had the opportunity to assist for Nicole Hill of RubberBall today along with Brenda. I had a lot of fun and really enjoyed being on set again. The responsibilities of my previous job dealt almost entirely with post-production. I'm really looking forward to working with Nicole and have been hired on on a Tuesday through Thursday schedule. (Perfect!)

I'm also looking forward to next Thursday evening, as Brady and I will be heading down to Vegas for the weekend with our friends, the Hughes! They invited us along and we're looking forward to the adventure. (We needed a vacation!) That, and I've never really been to Las Vegas. Sure, I've driven through a few times, stopping only to eat or pee, but I've never really done anything there. I've never been on the strip, seen the gaudy circus that runs 24/7, or witnessed the crushing depression that ensnares the truly addicted. I'm excited.

0 Remarks:

Post a Comment

Feed me comments!

NOTE: All comments are moderated. Any comments deemed to be spam will never see the light of day. Bummer. Also, try not to be a douchebag. Comments with the mark of "The Bag" will be edited or removed completely.

As you were.

Related Posts with Thumbnails