4.28.2008

Thanks!

. 4.28.2008

Brady and I headed down to Cedar City this past weekend to visit my parents. We had a great time hiking in Cathedral Gorge, watching the Jazz game, making homemade salsa (and bottling it), playing darts (girls won!), testing out our Dutch oven skills (may need improvement), getting a jump start on our food storage, and just relaxing. My parents surprised us with some sweet outdoor chairs and a really cool bird feeder/birdhouse set (all by New Creative). We're really excited to use them! I can't wait to have a flurry of avian activity in my yard!

These are the chairs we got (sweet, huh?):


The cute ceramic birdhouse:


And the Bird Feeder (although ours is turquoise):


Thanks for the awesome outdoor furniture and accessories, Mom and Dad! You rock!

0 Remarks:

Post a Comment

Feed me comments!

NOTE: All comments are moderated. Any comments deemed to be spam will never see the light of day. Bummer. Also, try not to be a douchebag. Comments with the mark of "The Bag" will be edited or removed completely.

As you were.

Related Posts with Thumbnails