5.14.2008

Succulents and Shoes

. 5.14.2008

Took a few photos around the house today..

First, these strawberries were huge ("were" because I ate them)! There's no way they weren't on the Mitchell Report of berry-land. (Major League Berries??) Oh, and in case you forgot, I love succulents!




Sometimes, I have a hard time remembering to take my drinking glasses downstairs. Like today.. this 'collection' has been building up for a few days. I also, sometimes, have a hard time remembering to take my shoes upstairs.. another example of a multi-day buildup.



More photos from today:









Can you tell from this last group that I was feeling like a "Navajo wearing seashells carrying a bale of wheat while eating a bowl of bisque"? No? OK.

4 Remarks:

Kayla Porter said...

love the photo of your drinking glasses! i do the same.

Jelly said...

I see you bought yourself a digital! :) Which one did you get?

Capree said...

Got the Nikon D2Xs last week! :) Yay!

Michael said...

Love the shots at the end.

Post a Comment

Feed me comments!

NOTE: All comments are moderated. Any comments deemed to be spam will never see the light of day. Bummer. Also, try not to be a douchebag. Comments with the mark of "The Bag" will be edited or removed completely.

As you were.

Related Posts with Thumbnails