7.25.2008

How very American of you!

. 7.25.2008

Feeling it was our civic duty to use our stimulus check in the most consumerist way possible, we did what every other true blooded American would do.

We bought the newest flat screen LCD in the biggest size we could.

I feel so very patriotic.

Here's Brady setting up his our new telly.. it was delivered this morning!

I must admit, for the amount of movies and games we watch/play, this was a good purchase. Plus, I've never seen such amazing picture quality in all my measly life!



0 Remarks:

Post a Comment

Feed me comments!

NOTE: All comments are moderated. Any comments deemed to be spam will never see the light of day. Bummer. Also, try not to be a douchebag. Comments with the mark of "The Bag" will be edited or removed completely.

As you were.

Related Posts with Thumbnails