7.23.2008

MOLESKINE

. 7.23.2008

I love, love, love these moleskine journals and sketchbooks by MODOFLY.

MODOFLY is an artist collaborative that features the work of many talented artists on their fancy, engraved moleskin journals. And when I say fancy, I mean totally rad and unlike anything else out there. These books are works of art. Check out a few of my favorite designs:





If you think you've got what it takes, they are having an open call for submissions! Send your illustrations/designs to submissions@modofly.net

0 Remarks:

Post a Comment

Feed me comments!

NOTE: All comments are moderated. Any comments deemed to be spam will never see the light of day. Bummer. Also, try not to be a douchebag. Comments with the mark of "The Bag" will be edited or removed completely.

As you were.

Related Posts with Thumbnails