9.01.2008

Labor Day

. 9.01.2008

Hope all you Yanks are enjoying your Labor Day! Here in Utah the past 24 hours or so have seen a steady downpour of rain and a severe drop in temperature. A slap in the face telling me that Summer has indeed ended. This was a pleasant weekend though, including a couple more blog features from Katelyn and Tim.

Check out the feature on Katylynjane's Notebook:


And the most recent feature on Culture Soak (a very cool blog, complete with a Fancy Lad mascot!!):


I'm very grateful for the fantastic exposure these gracious people have given me - the blogosphere is where it's at, my friends!

0 Remarks:

Post a Comment

Feed me comments!

NOTE: All comments are moderated. Any comments deemed to be spam will never see the light of day. Bummer. Also, try not to be a douchebag. Comments with the mark of "The Bag" will be edited or removed completely.

As you were.

Related Posts with Thumbnails