3.09.2009

Previously on GRM

. 3.09.2009

A big WOOT for Grassroots Modern!

The haps from this last week:

OK, there has been sooooooo much talk on The Blogs about this blasted chair and I just couldn't take it anymore. You know you don't like it, either. Share your thoughts!

I took all my icky feelings out on the Prince Charles Chair, so I'm spreading love with this great modern furniture stitch art from byrd and belle!

Loads of sweet stuff from Chiasso - check it out!

Loving the most recent issue of Dwell - chalk full of before+after photos!

Stainless steel, concrete, powder-coating: Not what you usually expect in a jewelry line. Check out this clean, minimalist jewelry from KONZUK!


Stop by daily for more modern goodness or get the feed if you're into that sort of thing.

1 Remarks:

~*Felts~* said...

Hola cuz! I love your blog :) Can't wait to stalk ya!

Post a Comment

Feed me comments!

NOTE: All comments are moderated. Any comments deemed to be spam will never see the light of day. Bummer. Also, try not to be a douchebag. Comments with the mark of "The Bag" will be edited or removed completely.

As you were.

Related Posts with Thumbnails