6.19.2009

Aqua + Lime Vases

. 6.19.2009

.If you've been to my house, you know I have a mild obsession with this color combination. I LOVE any combination of turquoise/aqua/teal and lime/apple/grape green. I'm a total sucker for it. That's why I would die to get my hands on these vases from West Elm. Imagine the beautiful vignette you could make with those puppies! Gorgeous, gorgeous. I can see them now, all lined up on my dining table - a happy little parade of blue and green glass. Did I mention they're on sale right now, too? Sigh.

Beach Glass Vases: $10 - $30
Medina Glass Jars: $10 - $30

0 Remarks:

Post a Comment

Feed me comments!

NOTE: All comments are moderated. Any comments deemed to be spam will never see the light of day. Bummer. Also, try not to be a douchebag. Comments with the mark of "The Bag" will be edited or removed completely.

As you were.

Related Posts with Thumbnails