6.29.2009

Previously on GRM

. 6.29.2009

It's Monday and I made it! :D

Here are some of the wonderful Grassroots Modern posts from the last week or so! Check them out and go leave a comment!

This pool house from Hariri & Hariri Architecture is absolutely stunning! I would stay there all summer!


Weaving Wood: BEAUTIFUL chairs from designer Rush Pleansuk. Made from teak and ash.


Loving these simple stoneware vessels from the Rondo Series!


The Stage House is a sublimely minimal 'weekend home' with a distinct Japanese aesthetic - check it out.


Moduture is an up-and-coming furniture company with a modern flair and a taste for versatility.


Have you met Woody? He's a gentle soul that would look lovely in your modern home!


I'd love to get my hands on an original Enid Seeney/Ridgway Homemaker Plate!


Check out all the vintage goods from Etsy seller Ella Cinders!


"I wish we had IKEA" - tea towels and pillows from one IKEA-deprived Skinny Laminx.


These aluminum planters from Pad Outdoor are pretty freaking cool! I want one - or several!

0 Remarks:

Post a Comment

Feed me comments!

NOTE: All comments are moderated. Any comments deemed to be spam will never see the light of day. Bummer. Also, try not to be a douchebag. Comments with the mark of "The Bag" will be edited or removed completely.

As you were.

Related Posts with Thumbnails