6.16.2009

TypeFace Tuesday :: Tie-pography by Ed Nacional

. 6.16.2009

.Suh-weet! [Or should I say tie-rrific? No? Okay.]

About:
Display typeface constructed from a personal tie collection. A large amount of the collection was acquired from my dad, the rest bought at flea markets, thrift stores with a few brand new purchases sprinkled throughout. I hope to soon extend this project to add alternates, numbers and ligatures as the collection grows.

See more of Ed Nacional on Behance

[VIA TYPOGRAPHY SERVED]

1 Remarks:

nicole hill gerulat said...

hey dude.

just blogged about you. miss you like i miss diet coke.

call me sometime.

nicole

Post a Comment

Feed me comments!

NOTE: All comments are moderated. Any comments deemed to be spam will never see the light of day. Bummer. Also, try not to be a douchebag. Comments with the mark of "The Bag" will be edited or removed completely.

As you were.

Related Posts with Thumbnails