7.02.2009

Erika Somogyi

. 7.02.2009

.I realize I'm posting a little later than normal. I was running around all day and am just now getting around to checking my email, Google Reader, etc. etc. I didn't want to leave you hanging, either! :D

I saw this just now on Modish and really wanted to share it here. It's a piece called Divining Light by Erika Somogyi and it is just so beautiful. The original is a 30" x 36" watercolor, gouache, and color pencil on paper, but you can pick up one of the limited edition 8x10 prints here.

Be sure to check out the rest of Erika's portfolio - it's all lovely!

0 Remarks:

Post a Comment

Feed me comments!

NOTE: All comments are moderated. Any comments deemed to be spam will never see the light of day. Bummer. Also, try not to be a douchebag. Comments with the mark of "The Bag" will be edited or removed completely.

As you were.

Related Posts with Thumbnails