8.07.2009

LINKY DINKS :: good stuff from around the web

. 8.07.2009

.
Another week already gone!? Man, time flies when you're looking at cool stuff like this:


I've heard of blown glass, but blown fabric?? Gnarly. [swissmiss]

I may have just found my dream home: a glass house cut into a rocky slope emphasizes simple geometry and an indoor/outdoor relationship. Nice. [Plastolux]

Ah, yes. The naughty adventures of little boys. Funny and terrifying. [Pacing the Panic Room]

Crappy Taxidermy. Look at it and then try your hardest to burn it from your mind! [Kate]

The Memo Block - a block of 'stickies' that looks like a block of wood looking like a block of 'stickies'. [swissmiss]

Oh, hey! I won the freaking coolest giveaway ever! More on that next week. [Atomic Indy]


Hope you enjoy the links! Have a great weekend and I'll see you Monday!!

0 Remarks:

Post a Comment

Feed me comments!

NOTE: All comments are moderated. Any comments deemed to be spam will never see the light of day. Bummer. Also, try not to be a douchebag. Comments with the mark of "The Bag" will be edited or removed completely.

As you were.

Related Posts with Thumbnails