8.17.2009

Vogue Wallpaper from Graham & Brown

. 8.17.2009

.So, it's pretty apparent that Graham & Brown is one of my favorite wallpaper suppliers, isn't it? [I swear they're not paying me!] Their designs are just so wonderful [trendy yet classic and awesome all at the same time] and so affordable! I love all of their collections - each features some great modern designs that would look fantastic in a variety of homes. I check their site fairly regularly and just noticed the new "Vogue" design - a retro pattern in very trendy plum - which is part of their Contemporary Collection. At only $50 for a double roll, this is a very affordable way to update your home and add a bold splash of color.

What are some of your favorite patterns from the Graham & Brown collections?

0 Remarks:

Post a Comment

Feed me comments!

NOTE: All comments are moderated. Any comments deemed to be spam will never see the light of day. Bummer. Also, try not to be a douchebag. Comments with the mark of "The Bag" will be edited or removed completely.

As you were.

Related Posts with Thumbnails