10.07.2009

NEW from Chiasso :: Holiday 2009

. 10.07.2009

.I got the new Chiasso catalog the other day and was super excited to see all the new designs (there are over 100)! Here are just a few things that really caught my eye. I'm sure the more I look at it, the more I'll like - future posts!

1. C + R Mini Chairs Sculptures - $98 [set of 9]

2. Deca Salt and Pepper Shakers - $38
3. Loop Pillow - $48
4. Francine Floor Lamp - $288
5. Fusion Cutting Board - $28

See the complete catalog HERE.

0 Remarks:

Post a Comment

Feed me comments!

NOTE: All comments are moderated. Any comments deemed to be spam will never see the light of day. Bummer. Also, try not to be a douchebag. Comments with the mark of "The Bag" will be edited or removed completely.

As you were.

Related Posts with Thumbnails