11.18.2009

Ferm Living :: Thermo Mugs

. 11.18.2009


I've been obsessed with Ferm Living since I first saw that Branch Wallpaper two years ago.  Now I can enjoy their fabulous designs every time I take sip of hot cocoa this winter!  The Thermo Mug is available in three designs: Apple & Pine, Tree Bomb, and Fairy Flower.  The gold Tree Bomb mug will certainly add a festive touch to your wassail sippin' events this year!

Available from 2Modern: $33 

More product images after the jump!




0 Remarks:

Post a Comment

Feed me comments!

NOTE: All comments are moderated. Any comments deemed to be spam will never see the light of day. Bummer. Also, try not to be a douchebag. Comments with the mark of "The Bag" will be edited or removed completely.

As you were.

Related Posts with Thumbnails