1.25.2010

Most amazing apartment ever!

. 1.25.2010


Ah, jeez.  This apartment in Sweden has my name written all over it!  I love the black and white theme accented with bits of green and yellow.  I could definitely be happy in such a bright, clean place!  One of my favorite details is the Random Light (by Moooi) in the living room.


But what really sets this space apart is the incredible kitchen!  I mean, can you believe that backsplash??  I'll definitely keep this in the back of my mind when we get around to updating our kitchen.  Anyway, enjoy all the inspiring images below!

[via Freshome]



0 Remarks:

Post a Comment

Feed me comments!

NOTE: All comments are moderated. Any comments deemed to be spam will never see the light of day. Bummer. Also, try not to be a douchebag. Comments with the mark of "The Bag" will be edited or removed completely.

As you were.

Related Posts with Thumbnails