1.15.2010

Tea Towels :: Third Drawer Down

. 1.15.2010


I have a bit of a thing for tea towels, so when I saw these towels from Third Drawer Down, my heart almost exploded.  Seriously, I had to walk away from my computer and calm down.  Each piece (yes, I'm calling these "pieces" because they really are works of art) is designed by a different working artist and then screen printed on linen.  My absolute favorite is the Pappa Tea Towel by James Gallagher.  I don't think I'd actually use these to dry dishes but they'd look pretty fantastic framed and hung on the wall!

Tea Towels from Third Drawer Down: $40

More images after the jump!




0 Remarks:

Post a Comment

Feed me comments!

NOTE: All comments are moderated. Any comments deemed to be spam will never see the light of day. Bummer. Also, try not to be a douchebag. Comments with the mark of "The Bag" will be edited or removed completely.

As you were.

Related Posts with Thumbnails