3.23.2010

LostRiverModern

. 3.23.2010

I put out a request for some low-key vacation ideas, and blogger friend Tim aka FourSpace sent me this gem.  LostRiverModern is a modern prefab cabin located in scenic Lost River, West Virginia.  Available for rent at $200 - $250 a night, this would be a perfect place to go relax with some friends.

The cabin is the first, and only, home available for guests from the award winning design firm Resolution: 4.  This 64' x 16' prefab beauty sits atop a walk-out basement, boasts 2 floors with a master bed/bath on one and a second bed/bath on the other.  Each floor also has a living space and/or media center.

I think they did a really great job decorating, as well.  Between the Le Corbusier chairs, LCW, and Shell chairs, I'd have a hard time resisting the urge to just sit all day.

I think I'm sold.  Who wants to take a trip to Lost River with me?  I call dibs on the master bedroom, though.

See more here.

More images after the jump!


2 Remarks:

Tim said...

That's me!

Capree said...

W00T!

Post a Comment

Feed me comments!

NOTE: All comments are moderated. Any comments deemed to be spam will never see the light of day. Bummer. Also, try not to be a douchebag. Comments with the mark of "The Bag" will be edited or removed completely.

As you were.

Related Posts with Thumbnails