3.22.2010

Marimekko :: Lirina Purse

. 3.22.2010

I'm still using a coin purse I got in Chinatown about 6 years ago, even though it's frayed and has a broken zipper.  I think it's time for a replacement and these coin purses from Marimekko are looking mighty fine.  So far, I've only seen them available through TwentyTwentyOne.  I'm hoping someone starts carrying them here in the States soon.  Otherwise, I'll feel compelled to pay exorbitant shipping fees just to get my hands on one.

Lirina Purse by Marimekko available from TwentyTwentyOne: £11.50 small / £13.50 medium

0 Remarks:

Post a Comment

Feed me comments!

NOTE: All comments are moderated. Any comments deemed to be spam will never see the light of day. Bummer. Also, try not to be a douchebag. Comments with the mark of "The Bag" will be edited or removed completely.

As you were.

Related Posts with Thumbnails