3.19.2010

NEW from Angela Adams

. 3.19.2010

I know, I know.  I have a total, obvious crush on Angela Adams and it's getting embarrassing, right?  No, no I won't stop.  What?  Just pass her that note and tell her to check 'yes' or 'no'.  No, I won't make you do it again.  Fine, I owe you lunch.
 
AHEM.

What was I saying?  Oh, yes.  NEW stuff from Angela Adams, people!  A brand new line of hand-woven wool rugs in brand new patterns!  I love the flat weave and the colorways are spot on, as always.  It's hard to say which is my favorite; I love the colors in Nectar, but the pattern in Ruthie makes me smile the most, and Zag is just plain cool.  If you had to pick, which one would be your favorite?

NEW hand-woven wool rugs from Angela Adams: $425 - $1950

0 Remarks:

Post a Comment

Feed me comments!

NOTE: All comments are moderated. Any comments deemed to be spam will never see the light of day. Bummer. Also, try not to be a douchebag. Comments with the mark of "The Bag" will be edited or removed completely.

As you were.

Related Posts with Thumbnails