3.15.2010

NEW from Loll

. 3.15.2010

I've been on a Loll kick today, for some reason.  It's probably the beautiful weather making me dream of Summer days spent outside... with modern outdoor furniture, of course.  Maybe one day I'll be cool enough to own a set of Loll pieces, but until then, I'll just have to oggle their new line of furniture from my monitor.

My favorite new item is the Topo Table by Eva Sobesky.  I love it's playful lines and reference to topographic maps.  I also love the new Go Porch Swing and Coco Chair, both have a great, modern look.  Like all Loll products, these items are made from 100% post consumer recycled plastic and are extremely durable with outdoor use.  Be sure to check out all the new Loll products here!

Pictured:
Coco Chair: $350
Go Porch Swing: $850
Topo Table: $200

0 Remarks:

Post a Comment

Feed me comments!

NOTE: All comments are moderated. Any comments deemed to be spam will never see the light of day. Bummer. Also, try not to be a douchebag. Comments with the mark of "The Bag" will be edited or removed completely.

As you were.

Related Posts with Thumbnails