7.13.2007

Moderate

. 7.13.2007

I've always had a love for good, clean design. In the last few years, this love has grown into an obsession with all things modern. Now that the time has come to purchase our first home, modern home furnishings have moved to the absolute forefront of my mind. I feel it is time to share with you some of the things I've found along the way.



Here's a partial list, A-F


2modern




Architectural Pottery




cb2




Chia'sso




Conran




DesignPublic




DesignAddict




Dwell




DWR




Eva Solo



FLOR




form+function

0 Remarks:

Post a Comment

Feed me comments!

NOTE: All comments are moderated. Any comments deemed to be spam will never see the light of day. Bummer. Also, try not to be a douchebag. Comments with the mark of "The Bag" will be edited or removed completely.

As you were.

Related Posts with Thumbnails