7.04.2007

Sharing is fun!

. 7.04.2007

My friend Lisa told me about this website called Shorpy. It's a cool little blog with a great goal:

Shorpy is a photo blog about what life a hundred years ago was like: How people looked and what they did for a living, back when not having a job usually meant not eating... Shorpy.com is the 100-year-old photography blog that brings our ancestors back, at least to the desktop. The site is named after Shorpy Higginbotham, a boy who worked in an Alabama coal mine near the turn of the century.


I suggest you check it out!

My other friend, Megan, told me about GoodReads, a place where you and your friends can share what books you're reading, give book reviews, find new books, and be happy. Check it out and be my friend!



And last, but not least, my lovely hubby told me about THIS awesomeness. Check it!

0 Remarks:

Post a Comment

Feed me comments!

NOTE: All comments are moderated. Any comments deemed to be spam will never see the light of day. Bummer. Also, try not to be a douchebag. Comments with the mark of "The Bag" will be edited or removed completely.

As you were.

Related Posts with Thumbnails