7.16.2007

Show me how you stroll

. 7.16.2007

Friends, family, and random blog prowlers, I have exciting news. I will be having my first solo show/exhibition this August/September. The show opening will be August 17th, the third Friday, as part of Salt Lake City's monthly Gallery Stroll. I will be showing some older work as well as my more recent 7 Deadly Sins series. Prints of these images will be for sale at the gallery as well as online. The show will be located at the recently renovated Saans Photography Showroom/Gallery. So mark your calendars and come support me! If you can't make it to the opening, the show will be up for 4 weeks following the opening.


Image © Capree Kimball. All rights reserved.

0 Remarks:

Post a Comment

Feed me comments!

NOTE: All comments are moderated. Any comments deemed to be spam will never see the light of day. Bummer. Also, try not to be a douchebag. Comments with the mark of "The Bag" will be edited or removed completely.

As you were.

Related Posts with Thumbnails