1.25.2008

No Apologies

. 1.25.2008

This past Monday night, Brady and I braved the dark, icy roads of Parley's Canyon and made our way to Park City to hang my show. Brady measured and marked, I hammered and hung. Fourteen of my photographs now hang in the Alpine Internet Cafe until February 21st. I'm hoping something comes of it. I was contacted earlier this week by a local band that had seen my photos at the Broadway. I'm shooting them next week. I'm a little nervous, but I'm sure everything will turn out fantastic. I always get nervous before shoots.

In other news, all us tax-paying goons are getting a rebate sometime late spring/early summer (though it will probably take longer). That's exciting and all, but seems to be a bit of a Hail Mary. I can't help but think our economy is looking a bit desperate. Hopefully we can get a handle on things before this impending recession gets any worse.

Heath Ledger is dead.
Weird.

0 Remarks:

Post a Comment

Feed me comments!

NOTE: All comments are moderated. Any comments deemed to be spam will never see the light of day. Bummer. Also, try not to be a douchebag. Comments with the mark of "The Bag" will be edited or removed completely.

As you were.

Related Posts with Thumbnails