9.07.2008

I think you're swell!

. 9.07.2008

Love these retro-inspired alphabet paintings by Carrie Cowan. Check out her Etsy shop, Swell Kid, for more vintage-y goodness!





From her bio:
My name is Carrie Cowan. I live in Portland, Oregon with my husband, son, and our two laying hens. I am a 4th grade teacher and an artist. My son inspires me to create art for kids, babies, and their spaces. Recently I have begun to create pieces that reflect my love of mid-century fashion. These pieces are created with a child-at-heart attitude, but probably appeal most to grown-ups. I have "P is for Pretty" hanging in my bathroom!

0 Remarks:

Post a Comment

Feed me comments!

NOTE: All comments are moderated. Any comments deemed to be spam will never see the light of day. Bummer. Also, try not to be a douchebag. Comments with the mark of "The Bag" will be edited or removed completely.

As you were.

Related Posts with Thumbnails