12.02.2008

Karen Taggar

. 12.02.2008




Karen Taggar is an illustrator.

And I like her drawings.

More about Karen:

I recently graduated with honors from the “Bezalel Academy of Art and Design” in Jerusalem, Israel. I specialized in illustration.

My two passions in life are drawing and reading, so finding
that such a thing as “illustration” existed was a complete joy.

I love making sequences of images that create a story, I love
trying to draw thoughts and feelings - things that are
“un-drawable”, I also love drawing from life, and especially
love it when i find people somehow understand what i do.

I live in Tel Aviv, my favorite city, with my favorite man
and my two favorite cats…


See more of her awesome work here.

0 Remarks:

Post a Comment

Feed me comments!

NOTE: All comments are moderated. Any comments deemed to be spam will never see the light of day. Bummer. Also, try not to be a douchebag. Comments with the mark of "The Bag" will be edited or removed completely.

As you were.

Related Posts with Thumbnails