2.11.2009

Alan's War [Revisited]

. 2.11.2009


You may remember that I wrote about Alan's War before, mostly sharing my intrigue and awe with the methods used to achieve its unique look [drawing with water - you must see it to understand]. Well, last weekend Brady and I stopped into Night Flight Comics here in Salt Lake to browse around. We ended up getting Alan's War, much to my delight. I'm only about 20 pages from the end and I must tell you that this book is simply fantastic - a truly special book. If you have a chance to read it, you really ought to! I love it.

Here's the artist, Emmanuel Guibert, singing a little ditty from the book:



So endearing! This book has really burrowed its way into my little heart!

0 Remarks:

Post a Comment

Feed me comments!

NOTE: All comments are moderated. Any comments deemed to be spam will never see the light of day. Bummer. Also, try not to be a douchebag. Comments with the mark of "The Bag" will be edited or removed completely.

As you were.

Related Posts with Thumbnails