2.12.2009

Birthday Wishes - Housewares

. 2.12.2009

If you know me, you know I am obsessed with CB2. So, it should come as no surprise that I would want pretty much anything from CB2 for my birthday. That said, here are a few things I would really, really like, plus some awesome glasses from Bodum.
Left to right: Bubbles Dinnerware, Modern Serving Bowl, Aluminum Mirrors, Double Wall Glass - Pavina from Bodum, CB2 Gift Card

I would also like some new succulents to replace the ones that Wrigley destroyed! You can get those from your local home/garden center! *hint hint*

0 Remarks:

Post a Comment

Feed me comments!

NOTE: All comments are moderated. Any comments deemed to be spam will never see the light of day. Bummer. Also, try not to be a douchebag. Comments with the mark of "The Bag" will be edited or removed completely.

As you were.

Related Posts with Thumbnails