6.18.2009

Sinks, faucets, and drains - Oh my!

. 6.18.2009

.I wrote about some ideas we had for our bathroom a little while ago and we finally decided to go for it. We ordered the wallpaper several weeks ago and since then it's just been sitting in our kitchen. What's holding us back? A faucet. In order to start wallpapering, we need to rip out the vanity, but we don't want to do that until we have our pedestal sink and we can't order our pedestal sink until we know what kind of faucet we're getting and we can't get a faucet until we find one we like. It's all very intertwined and I don't like it one bit. I want to start now!

Since there are THOUSANDS of faucets, it's taking me quite a while to dredge through them all to find one that matches our tastes and our budget. Here are a few that caught my eye, but didn't quite tickle my fancy. But maybe that's just because I've been staring at faucets for the past few hours. Help me! Which one do you like the most? Do you think a single mount faucet would look weird on a pedestal sink or am I just being crazy? Share your thoughts!

Faucet Links:
1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7 - 8 - 9 - 10 - 11 - 12 - 13 - 14

7 Remarks:

LilithEvy said...

I really like the #7 because it must be cool when you see the water go out of it!!! :o)

Kayla Porter said...

I love the wallpaper!

#10 and #11 are great, but I really like them all. I understand why it's so difficult to just choose ONE. There are way too many awesome faucets in the world.

Capree said...

Lilith - My thoughts exactly! It seems like it would make washing your hands a little more exciting.

Kayla - There are SO many. It's ridiculous. #10 and #11 would look good I think. And then I wouldn't have to be paranoid about having a weird uni-look like with a single mount faucet. Hm..

Anyone else? Please help!

Meg Ruth said...

I like #9 over #7 I think I prefer the separate handles. I think it would seem bare without them, but it would leave more room for other things like a soap dispenser, etc.

I also really like the arched faucet of #11

Capree said...

Megan - Yeah, that's what I'm worried about is that it would almost be too simple/bare without handles... Good point, indeed.

andrea d. said...

yay! you decided to get them :)
i like #10 the best, but maybe that's just because that's what it looks like in the picture of the sink itself. but i also like #11. i can see why it's so hard for you to choose... good luck!

Anonymous said...

Love the wallpaper and the sink and I like faucet #12.

Post a Comment

Feed me comments!

NOTE: All comments are moderated. Any comments deemed to be spam will never see the light of day. Bummer. Also, try not to be a douchebag. Comments with the mark of "The Bag" will be edited or removed completely.

As you were.

Related Posts with Thumbnails