9.30.2009

Vauni Globe

. 9.30.2009

.It's freakishly cold today (SNOW??!) and I really wish I could warm myself by a fire. The Vauni Globe would suit me quite nice, I think. This mod beauty can be turned 360° for optimal viewing pleasure and is powered by the market's most advanced ethanol burner with integrated heating and flame size regulation controls. Sounds fancy - and it is. Over $4000 kind of fancy. I suppose I'll just rub some sticks together...

Vauni Globe available from PID.se: $4163

Click READ MORE for additional product images!





0 Remarks:

Post a Comment

Feed me comments!

NOTE: All comments are moderated. Any comments deemed to be spam will never see the light of day. Bummer. Also, try not to be a douchebag. Comments with the mark of "The Bag" will be edited or removed completely.

As you were.

Related Posts with Thumbnails