9.14.2009

Yellow Owl Workshop :: Stamp Sets

. 9.14.2009

.
I wrote about Yellow Owl Workshop forever ago, and it's been almost as long since I checked out their shop. Boy, have I been missing out! Aside from all of their awesome cards and prints, they also have these sweet stamp sets. I think my favorite is the Cityscape Set followed closely by the Winterscape set - I love the tree designs! I don't really know what I'd do with these, but they're cool nonetheless.

Stamp Sets from Yellow Owl Workshop: $30

Click READ MORE for additional images!


1 Remarks:

Amy said...

These are really cute. I like the winterscape and landscape.

Post a Comment

Feed me comments!

NOTE: All comments are moderated. Any comments deemed to be spam will never see the light of day. Bummer. Also, try not to be a douchebag. Comments with the mark of "The Bag" will be edited or removed completely.

As you were.

Related Posts with Thumbnails