10.19.2009

Alphabet Tea Towel :: BLINK Designs

. 10.19.2009


What's this?? A typography related post on a MONDAY?!  Yep.  I've decided to abolish my "TypeFace Tuesday" and "Any Given Wednesday" posts.  I'll still post the same things, I just won't be restricted to posting them only on certain days.  I'm quite averse to rigid requirements/guidelines - even my own!  Here's to more organic, free flowing posts!  Huzzah!

Moving on..


I spotted these great alphabet tea towels the other day.  Wouldn't these make dish drying so much more enjoyable?  I thought so.


Hand printed in black or green by the fine folks at BLINK Designs.


Available from ModaMuse: AU $25

0 Remarks:

Post a Comment

Feed me comments!

NOTE: All comments are moderated. Any comments deemed to be spam will never see the light of day. Bummer. Also, try not to be a douchebag. Comments with the mark of "The Bag" will be edited or removed completely.

As you were.

Related Posts with Thumbnails