10.23.2009

LINKY DINKS :: good stuff from around the web

. 10.23.2009


Fresh links!  Get your fresh links!


Hula Seventy pops in over on Poppytalk this week and shares some of the coolest collage work I've seen in a long time. [Poppytalk]

This sounds like the greatest book ever created: Anatomy of Japanese Folk Monsters.  Where's my copy?? [Drawn!]

A great DIY project: turn glass jars/vases into mid-century looking porcelain with spray paint and - wait for it - PUFFY paint.  Seriously. [Design*Sponge]

The fine folks at Improv Everywhere have done it again - this time it's a grocery store musical! [Color Me Katie - via Megan]

Learn how to make sock skeletons! (And then make me one...) [mod*mom]

I'm guessing it would take years to find all the hidden words in this word search wallpaper - but hey, that's what friends are for. [Better Living Through Design]

Kate Miss turns drab, untreated pine dressers into stylishly modern night stands in this IKEA hack! [for me, for you]


A big thank you for coming along with me on my adventures this week!  I hope you all have a wonderful weekend - tell someone you love them!  See you Monday!

0 Remarks:

Post a Comment

Feed me comments!

NOTE: All comments are moderated. Any comments deemed to be spam will never see the light of day. Bummer. Also, try not to be a douchebag. Comments with the mark of "The Bag" will be edited or removed completely.

As you were.

Related Posts with Thumbnails