10.06.2009

TypeFace Tuesday :: iQ Font

. 10.06.2009

.
On Sunday, I totaled my car. Yesterday was spent figuring out insurance stuff, having my car crushed into a cube, and looking around for a new car (hence the lack of posts, sorry). I thought it would be fitting to dedicate this week's TypeFace Tuesday posts to cars. Enjoy!

This made the blog rounds over the summer, but I never posted it here. It's definitely worthy of all the buzz it received. Here you go:



Two typographers (Pierre & Damien / plmd.me) and a pro race pilot (Stef van Campenhoudt) collaborated to design a font with a car. The car movements were tracked using a custom software, designed by interactive artist Zachary Lieberman. (openframeworks.cc)

Download the font HERE.

More pictures HERE.


0 Remarks:

Post a Comment

Feed me comments!

NOTE: All comments are moderated. Any comments deemed to be spam will never see the light of day. Bummer. Also, try not to be a douchebag. Comments with the mark of "The Bag" will be edited or removed completely.

As you were.

Related Posts with Thumbnails