11.03.2009

Mod Green Pod

. 11.03.2009


I've been browsing around and ordering fabric samples today for a (very far off) roman shade project.  I have to admit, one of my favorite things is ordering swatches for future projects and ideas.  There's something about getting beautiful little squares of fabric in the mail that makes me so happy.  Do any of you do this??  I have piles of samples all over my office - swatches for furniture, swatches for window treatments, swatches for carpet and rugs... I'm starting to think I should have been an interior designer.


Anyway, I ran across this organic textile company today and I was really impressed with their designs and overall mission.  Mod Green Pod offers 100% certified organic cotton fabrics as well as vinyl-free wallpapers printed with water-based inks on Forest Stewardship Council (FSC) certified paper.  An eco-conscious company with kick-A designs?  Yes, please!


Do you know of any other great textile companies with a modern aesthetic and/or 'green' goals?  Share in the comments!

Click here to read more about Mod Green Pod's earth friendly process and products.

0 Remarks:

Post a Comment

Feed me comments!

NOTE: All comments are moderated. Any comments deemed to be spam will never see the light of day. Bummer. Also, try not to be a douchebag. Comments with the mark of "The Bag" will be edited or removed completely.

As you were.

Related Posts with Thumbnails