12.17.2009

2009 Holiday Wishlist

. 12.17.2009

My 2009 Holiday Wishlist - all items big and small!


1. Modern Dinnerware from CB2 - you can't get much simpler than this.
2. Turquoise DIOD glasses from IKEA - I mean really, just look at that color!
3. Flax and Blok tea towels from Tikoli - HAWT.


4. Water Bottle from Kor One - us bloggers need to stay hydrated.
5. Tubelor Trashcan [in green] from MollaSpace - Yes, I am asking for a trash can for Christmas.
6. Aluminum Mirrors from CB2 - I've been coveting these for two years. TWO YEARS!


7. A subscription to LivingEtc - because the UK is where it's at.
8. Seeds & Petals Bag from Anthropologie - It's about time I got a grown up bag.
9. THIS ENTIRE OUTFIT from Anthropologie - 'nuff said.


10. Munjoy / Midnight Doormat from Angela Adams - Hello, it's turquoise! Plus we need a new doormat.
11. Canopy / Indigo Rug [5x8] from Angela Adams - I've been drooling over this rug FOREVER!
12. A hardwood floor - hey, a girl can dream!

I realize it's a little late in the game to be posting wishlists, what with Christmas next week (not to mention all these things have to be shipped, no doubt).  In that case, you know what to get me for my birthday!  :D

0 Remarks:

Post a Comment

Feed me comments!

NOTE: All comments are moderated. Any comments deemed to be spam will never see the light of day. Bummer. Also, try not to be a douchebag. Comments with the mark of "The Bag" will be edited or removed completely.

As you were.

Related Posts with Thumbnails