3.17.2010

MAIYA Update!

. 3.17.2010

Hello dear Adventurers!

Just a little update to inform you of a few things going on here at MAIYA.  First, you may have noticed that some of your comments have disappeared.  In October, I thought I'd try out a new commenting system.  Since then, I've come to realize that said system is clunky, confusing, and total crap.  So, I decided to go back to the ol' default system but in doing so lost all comments from the last 6 months.  I've spent the last several days trying to get them back, with the help of my fellow blogger friend, but to no avail.  I think I'm just going to have to accept this loss and move on.  (Which is unfortunate, because comments are like blogger crack!  I live for comments aka peer validation.)

Secondly, I'm in the process of creating a brand new, sparkly version of MAIYA that is sure to blow minds and knock out a few teeth.  I'll be transitioning to a different publishing platform and server, so things may get a little bumpy during that time.  But, I'm hoping to make it go as smoothly as possible.  In the meantime, hang tight!  The big reveal will come soon enough.

And lastly, I just wanted to thank you all for your support!  I know it sounds cheesy, but you have no idea how much it means to me.  Aww.. It's true.  I'm hoping 2010 is a big year for MAIYA and I can't do it without you!

xo

[Image: jello kitty]

0 Remarks:

Post a Comment

Feed me comments!

NOTE: All comments are moderated. Any comments deemed to be spam will never see the light of day. Bummer. Also, try not to be a douchebag. Comments with the mark of "The Bag" will be edited or removed completely.

As you were.

Related Posts with Thumbnails