3.05.2008

Artsy Fartsy

. 3.05.2008

On President's Day, Brady and I went up to Park City with Joe, Riss, and kids, to take down my show and eat some tasty grub. After we'd packed up all the photos, I realized there was one missing. Turns out I sold this print:



Unfortunately, I don't know who bought it. So, thank you anonymous art collector! I think you're swell.

On the 26th of February, my pieces at the Broadway were scheduled to come down. Once I got there, though, the new (director?) asked me to keep them up a little longer. So, if you didn't get a chance to see those prints, they're still up at the Broadway until further notice.

This morning I had the opportunity to hang six of the Untitled (Sisters Series) prints up at the new "Molly's Cafe" in Salt Lake. Molly's is taking the place of Cafe Sha Sha on the NW corner of 400 South and 200 East. (The exact address is 175 E 400 S, kitty corner from the Salt Lake City Library.) These pieces will be up until April 30th, so check them out at your leisure. Molly's is scheduled to open its doors tomorrow and will have live music on Fridays!

1 Remarks:

Meg Ruth said...

Sweet dude!

I'm glad I got to see you today! even if it was for about 5 seconds!

Post a Comment

Feed me comments!

NOTE: All comments are moderated. Any comments deemed to be spam will never see the light of day. Bummer. Also, try not to be a douchebag. Comments with the mark of "The Bag" will be edited or removed completely.

As you were.

Related Posts with Thumbnails