4.05.2008

High Links

. 4.05.2008

pl.n.
boisterous celebration (of links) or merrymaking (because of a multitude of rad links); unrestrained fun (by clicking on links): The city is full of bloggers indulging in their usual high links.


I just made that word up. It is mine. Please feel free to link to this post should you feel the desire to participate in some high links of your own.

You may have noticed some changes on my blog. I am in the process of making it better and providing more advantages to go along with all of the adventure you experience here.

As an added bonus, a little treat for your Internet-weary eyes, I give you this:

0 Remarks:

Post a Comment

Feed me comments!

NOTE: All comments are moderated. Any comments deemed to be spam will never see the light of day. Bummer. Also, try not to be a douchebag. Comments with the mark of "The Bag" will be edited or removed completely.

As you were.

Related Posts with Thumbnails