4.05.2008

I partook and found it to be good.

. 4.05.2008

I mentioned recently that I thought I saw the Branch wallpaper at a local store in Sugar House. Well, when Brady and I were in the area last weekend, we were able to locate said store, the name of which is Walls - The Colour Store. Sure enough, there hanging in the windows was the gorgeous wallpaper itself, alongside many other Ferm products. Upon entering, we were pleasantly engulfed in a tide of great design. There were all kinds of beautiful wallpapers, wrapping papers, textiles, and treats. They had a good selection of source books to look through, which was fun. We will definitely be returning!





Walls
1465 South 700 East
Salt Lake City, UT 84105
801.484.5858

0 Remarks:

Post a Comment

Feed me comments!

NOTE: All comments are moderated. Any comments deemed to be spam will never see the light of day. Bummer. Also, try not to be a douchebag. Comments with the mark of "The Bag" will be edited or removed completely.

As you were.

Related Posts with Thumbnails