3.26.2008

ferming: (verb) the act of making one's home wicked cool; embracing cleverness

. 3.26.2008



I absolutely love the designs and products that ferm LIVING offers. As you are well aware, I've been obsessed with their Branch Wallpaper for quite some time and still plan on using it in our dining area.



(I thought I saw it in the window of some hip wallpaper store in Sugar House, but I haven't been back up in the area recently to make sure.)

Ferm has recently expanded their offerings beyond wallpaper and wall stickers to include pillows, bedding, dish towels, place mats and table cloths, and greeting cards and gift tags. I am super excited about these new "fashion" products! Here are some of my favorites!

Pillows



Dish Towels



Table Cloths



Bedding




Wall Stickers



Ferm is Danish for "clever"!

0 Remarks:

Post a Comment

Feed me comments!

NOTE: All comments are moderated. Any comments deemed to be spam will never see the light of day. Bummer. Also, try not to be a douchebag. Comments with the mark of "The Bag" will be edited or removed completely.

As you were.

Related Posts with Thumbnails