1.02.2009

Ginormous Marimekko Sale!

. 1.02.2009


If you're like myself (or my friend Megan), then you've got a bit of an obsession with Marimekko. And, if you're like myself or Megan, you'll be extra excited about this SALE from AlwaysMod, where Marimekko merchandise is on crazy clearance from now until January 16th. So, if you've had your eye on something Marimekko, head on over now because supplies are limited! I'm swooning over this serving tray, this umbrella, and this fabric. What strikes your fancy?

1 Remarks:

AlwaysMod said...

Thanks for the mention!

Post a Comment

Feed me comments!

NOTE: All comments are moderated. Any comments deemed to be spam will never see the light of day. Bummer. Also, try not to be a douchebag. Comments with the mark of "The Bag" will be edited or removed completely.

As you were.

Related Posts with Thumbnails