2.13.2009

Can I get that covered in silver please, miss?

. 2.13.2009

This was released a while ago, but I just now got around to really thinking about it. Although it's gorgeous to behold, I think the idea of a chunk of wood slathered in a precious metal is a bit like giving the middle finger to 95% of the world. That's just me.

This striking piece puts equal emphasis on surface and substance. Using a proprietary process, a massive block of wood is coated with a brilliant layer of silver, resulting in a piece whose stunning surface does nothing to hide the individuality and character of the wood beneath.

Periodic Table (Oi, the pun!) designed by One & Co for Council.

0 Remarks:

Post a Comment

Feed me comments!

NOTE: All comments are moderated. Any comments deemed to be spam will never see the light of day. Bummer. Also, try not to be a douchebag. Comments with the mark of "The Bag" will be edited or removed completely.

As you were.

Related Posts with Thumbnails