3.18.2010

Allison Cole Illustration

. 3.18.2010

Allison is an illustrator based out of Providence, Rhode Island.  While she has a lot of great illustrations, what I'm most excited about are her pattern designs!  I've always wanted to learn how to a) use Illustrator and b) create repeat patterns like these.

A lot of Allison's work is featured on stationery, notebooks, and other paper goods.  I don't know about you, but a planner with cool patterns like these would definitely help me stay organized.

Allison is represented by Lilla Rogers Studio - check out her portfolio here!

BONUS: Pics of Allison's studio after the jump!


0 Remarks:

Post a Comment

Feed me comments!

NOTE: All comments are moderated. Any comments deemed to be spam will never see the light of day. Bummer. Also, try not to be a douchebag. Comments with the mark of "The Bag" will be edited or removed completely.

As you were.

Related Posts with Thumbnails