3.09.2010

Modernest :: Modern Tote Bags

. 3.09.2010

Ah, I love a good tote bag!  My loyal tote of nearly 7 years has recently passed on, so I'm looking for a replacement.  These hip bags from Modernest ought to do the trick!  Made of 100% unbleached cotton, each tote is cut and sewn by hand and printed with true plastisol ink (which is solvent and VOC free).

Available in 3 sizes, five original patterns (argyle, cherry blossom, egg, love birds, and typography), and multiple colorways.  Can you guess which one is my favorite?  Oh, you know me so well.  The typography one, of course!  Go check out the Modernest shop and report back with your favorite design!

www.modernest.com

0 Remarks:

Post a Comment

Feed me comments!

NOTE: All comments are moderated. Any comments deemed to be spam will never see the light of day. Bummer. Also, try not to be a douchebag. Comments with the mark of "The Bag" will be edited or removed completely.

As you were.

Related Posts with Thumbnails